Thursday, October 4, 2007

Baseball Fans Unite!


This blog is dedicated to the best sport man has ever devised...badmitton. Whoops, I mean baseball. It's not team specific, it's not league specific, it's just baseball specific. And what better time to launch a baseball themed weblog than during the postseason.

I'm currently watching Game 1 of the Indians vs. Yankees series, in which the Indians are beating the Evil Empire, as I predicted to Brad earlier this afternoon. Though I missed on the Rockies/Phillies game today (final score Rockies 10 Phillies 5). The Colorado Rockies? What the crap! Good for them. Oh, and the Indians just scored again and now lead 10-3.

So how's that for an intro? I hope to get all my baseball loving buddies to be contributors and maybe we'll get some chatter going. Until next time, Yankees suck!

(Oh, and here's Bill Simmons' 25 people to watch in the AL playoffs column. Good stuff.)

No comments: