Monday, October 15, 2007

Rocktober Continues

We have one dance partner now for the World Series. I don't think that the term HOT even comes close to describing the Colorado Rockies. Nuclear maybe, but hot is too light a term for this team. After winning 12 of 13 to force a tie-breaker with the Padres for the Wild Card spot the Rockies swept the "hot" Phillies, and then equally swept the NL West Champ Diamondbacks.

I'm not a betting man but whoever the Rockies play between the Indians and BoSox better be on high alert. This Colorado team has heart, and they want it bad.

3 comments:

Ando said...

I'll admit, I didn't think they could possibly stay this hot. This is ridiculous. But also pretty cool. So, they're hot and cool. I think they're going to win this World Series and every World Series for the next twelve years. You can take that to the bank!

Baseball_N_Beer said...

I'll bet you all your Bookham bucks that the Rockies don't win the next 12 World Series:)

J Crew said...

This is scary and it angers me to no end. Go Indians!!